Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Login Problems
AddedValue62

Does anyone else have problems logging into the verizon wireless website? The authentication mechanism seems to fail about 75% of the time, telling me after getting the online response from my phone that 'it doesn't match what they have on file'. I'm also getting a challenge question to which I never created an answer. 

Full disclosure: 
I work in IT
All of my passwords and challenge questions are written down
None of my data entry activity is incorrect

I am so frustrated with Verizon. My company offered to subsidize a cell phone for me and I think I'm going to try T-Mobile. 

Re: Login Problems
acraftylady2

Not me and I log in from a variety of browsers on  a PC and mobile devices.  My pc's run windows 10 and my mobile devices run the latest Android.  Have seen complaints here before.

0 Likes
9wood

I just got same issue now and do from time to time been this way for awhile 

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Does the same happen from the app?  I tried t-mobile for 6 months once and you couldn't pay me to have their service again.  Especially now since it's  t-mobile/metro.  

0 Likes
9wood

@acraftylady2  the app has its bugs still months later with sign in i.e signed out by itself etc I mentioned it report this to Verizon seems they just ignore it as for TMobile metro comment metro was Sprint prior i.e they merged with T-Mobile

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Sprint another horrible one at least here it is.  Have no trouble logging into the app on my Samsung note 10 plus.  App worked good on my LG G6 when I had that.  I have very few issues with verizon.  T-mobile I couldn't play my games over 4g.  No one could figure out why and said it should work.  Gave up and went back to verizon.  Also  when traveling my calls kept dropping with t-mobile and with verizon they don't.   That was a few years ago though.   I was amazed while in Alaska I had full bars at every port with verizon.  Never traveled that far before.  

0 Likes
9wood

@acraftylady2  can't say how TMobile compares coverage or signal wise but myself and many others have reported signal issue I get 1 bar dropped calls as others report as well myself get ticket ignore 2 just got auto reply fourth ignore as well current one months later ignore again the site and app have bugs not fixed 

0 Likes
acraftylady2

I hear ya, see all the complaints here.  Our area must have good signal.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely don't want to lose you, especially over your login. We always want you to have the ability to access your online account, even when you're on the go. I'm very sorry to learn about any issues, and I'm eager to help you. Tell me, do you have the same experience in the My Verizon app, or if using a different device? When did this begin for you? If you have other lines on your account, are they having the same experience? I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this, thank you for reaching out.

0 Likes
AddedValue62

Thanks to everyone that replied. I'm running Win10 64 and the browser I use doesn't seem to matter. No difference using Linux either. Frustrating as heck. 

As for Verizon service, I can't get them to stop texting me when my bill is "ready to viewed". Went as far as to have tech support review all of the settings on my account. 

I've heard bad and worse things about t-mobile, but I figure it costs me nothing to try. Thanks for the feedback. 

0 Likes