Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Long time customer :(
CBCS70

Good afternoon, 

A few years ago I posted that being a long time customer doesn't seem to matter. I am seriously looking to switch unless Verizon can step up and make me an offer to stay. All of their competitors have been trying to get me to switch and offering quite a bit to do that and a cheaper monthly payment. Verizon, please don't allow a good long time customer to switch, prove me wrong and show that you do care about those who have been with you for many, many years.

Thanks. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Long time customer :(
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You say you thought Verizon didn't think you mattered a couple of years ago, yet here you are still.

ALL providers try to lure customers with free phones. Just switch already if you think the coverage will be as good. Then you can switch back next time you want to purchase a new phone and find out that all of the other providers give as many cheap phone deals to current customers as Verizon does. 

0 Likes
Re: Long time customer :(
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to hear that you're considering another provider, CBCS70. We certainly appreciate your long-standing service and don't want to see you go. We're happy to help with your upgrade options to ensure you have the right device at the lowest cost available. Is there a particular device that you have in mind? How many lines are you looking to upgrade?

LaurenC_VZW

0 Likes