Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Long time outage no updates
hispeaches

On February 7, we had a storm where I live.  It knocked out any service to our community.  We called to report it and nothing was done.  Week 2 phone call, no service still nothing.  Week 3 phone call, we finally heard the cell tower was pointing down.  After multiple calls and multiple people telling us to reset out phones, reset network, blah blah no service.  We were told today, it would be another 2 weeks prior to us getting service back!   We were told by customer service not to pay bill.  Then I get slapped with late fees. Yeah, no!  I have been a long, long time customer with Verizon wireless and have no idea why this is so bad.  We literally have to argue with customer service as they say there are no issues in your area.  I am totally over it.  My house uses a hotspot.  I can't work from home.  Pay over $400 a month and this is how I am treated.  I was sent a text from [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]  he said I will stay in contact until resolved.  I never heard anything from anyone.  Even messaged him back and still heard nothing.  Yet your still charging me for no service.  SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Long time outage no updates
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

hispeaches, Almost a month without service is almost unheard of, we want to apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Were you provided a network/NRB ticket number? If so what's the ticket number? Also provide us with your zip code.

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes