Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lost EGiftcards from Trade Ins.
JimJarrell72

On March 3, 2021, I submitted two phones from my previous carrier because of the trade in offer while I was switching to Verizon.

On April 4, 2021, I received an email from Verizon wireless indicating that my trade-ins had been processed and I would be receiving two egift cards to my inbox within two weeks for whatever the amount was. 

It is now April 28, nearly two months after I made the trades, and 24 days since I got word that e gift cards were coming. But I have not received any egift cards. 

Nobody from customer service, and nobody from the trade-in hotline, and nobody from corporate, seems to be capable or smart enough to figure out how to cancel the old egift cards and re-issue them. To protest this obvious scam, I am going on strike, and I refuse to make any more payments to Verizon until I either get my phones back or egift cards appear in my inbox for the value that I was promised.

At this point, I am ready to report the phones to the police as stolen property. At the very least, that would be likely enough to get Verizon to finally get up off of its butt and actually do something to help me.

0 Likes