Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lost Payment - fraud?
kathyandrews2121

I just had this happen.  I used the bill payer that I have always used.  The money was taken from my account but it is not showing up as paid.  I called Verizon.  They cannot locate the payment.  They said they are investigating.  But, they also asked for my bank's routing and checking account, which I did not give them.  

This seems like fraud.  If this is not resolved in 2-3 days I am going to be filing complaints.  This is unacceptable. 

0 Likes
Re: Lost Payment
kathyandrews2121

I see other people have a similar complaint with their payment having gone missing even though the money has been removed from their account.  Has ANYONE actually gotten this resolved?

0 Likes
Re: Lost Payment - fraud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to hear a payment was not located, kathyandrews2121. I am happy to take a look at the account to start a payment investigation. Please send us a Private Note to get started. 
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can understand how this can definitely be frustrating. I know I would not want one of my payment to be lost. We are her to work with you if you have experienced this problem. Please send us a Private Message via Facebook or a Direct Message via Twitter and we can begin the steps to resolve this matter. 

0 Likes
Angry18

NO! I’m so mad!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Angry18.

We see that you are having trouble with a missing payment. Have you reached out to your bank to dispute the charge? We would be glad to double check the account as well and see if we can figure this out. Please feel free to send us a Private Note here in the forums, or you can reach us on Facebook or Twitter.
See all the ways to contact us listed here: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/ .
*Celeste

0 Likes
hanisue

I have. The very same issue.  I have. Proof from my bank payment was made and Verizon says it’s not posted.  Endless phone calls to Verizon and going to Verizon store and cannot get my money back.  And yes. Customer service is horrible.  I call it fraud since I cannot even get my money as a credit from verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is evident that we have let you down, and I regret to read of your experiences being far from what we set out for. As we are receptive to all feedback, I would like to provide you the time and attention that you deserve. A Private Note has been sent to your inbox here on this website. 

-David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are able to provide a fresh pair of eyes on things for you . To be sure is it a payment that posted to a Verizon Wireless cellular account or a Verizon landline / Fios account?

-David

0 Likes