Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lost trade in device
finfan365

Has anyone ever been helped when a trade in device was received by Verizon, but never applied to the account, because it was lost?

The trade in dept, was investigating, trying to track down this device, but it's been two weeks, without a reply. I've tried contacting support, but informed that only the trade in dept can answer to the status.

Yet, when I try calling the trade in dept, number I go to an on hold status for a couple of hours, then simply disconnected.

If anyone has had any luck, what is the secret?

Re: Lost trade in device
wulfgar83686

I have a similar problem. They said device never received but the tracking number says it was delivered. I have tried calling the number multiple times but it is never picked up. I am currently on hold in fact and it's been 53 minutes already. 

finfan365

I'm on hold at the moment as well. 70 minutes and counting.

I think whoever created the hold music was a succession fan.

Rest assured Verizon, I think you'll still come in second place to Facebook for no support. They don't even offer a human interaction.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth-Corey

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are glad to see that you've traded in a device and we recognize your time is valuable. I share your concerns about the trade-in and I'm happy to turn this around. Do you have a Submission ID for the trade-in? -Lorenzo

0 Likes
finfan365

Lorenzo,

The submission ID is  250938428074007

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate the helpful information, finfan365. We want to help with this trade-in. We sent you a private note so we can continue working on this together. -Gerson

0 Likes