Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loyalty Discount
gehlwiit

Back in April 2021, I talked with a Verizon agent about upgrading my plan from a shared 4GB data plan + 4 lines to an unlimited data plan.  I was informed that I could make the switch and get an ongoing $20 loyalty discount per month.  This would basically keep my monthly costs the same so it was a no-brainer to upgrade to get unlimited data.  For the next 2 months I received the $20 discount and things were good.  Then for some unknown reason, it was gone.  No changes to the account had been made. I've been calling in every month since then to get the $20 credited to my account and have also been told each time a ticket was being submitted to "get it fixed". However, the next month I would still have the same problem on my bill, call in, and get the same response.  Fast forward to yesterday when I called in and was told there was no such discount and maybe it was only for a limited time and I would no longer be getting the discount.  This was the first time I had been told this and now my bill is higher than before, which is what I wanted to avoid.  This is incredibly frustrating and makes me question my years of loyalty to Verizon.  Has anyone else experienced similar issues?

0 Likes
Re: Loyalty Discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your long time loyalty means the world to us. It is important to know what happened with that discount. Please meet us in the Private Note that we sent so that we can investigate further. We are here to help. 

~Gina

0 Likes