Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lying and Misled Sales
itsthebombbee

I was bombarded with promotion deals from Verizon mobile to switch from my original carrier.  I already had Verizon Fios so the promotions they were giving me were aggressive discounts to have both mobile and Fios.  I finally made the call and spoke with a sales agent.  I went through a lengthy call verifying all my discounts.  I agreed to and eventually signed up.  I traded in my original phone to upgrade to a new one. I ported my old number and have been using it for about a month.  They said that my discounts for Home+ Rewards would kick in on the next billing cycle.  That cycle is now here and the discounts are not what they are supposed to be. I asked for someone to review the call and they said that they could not provide.  Now I have no way to revert back and have them honor there sales person promises.  Absolutely awful business practice from such a large publicly traded company

0 Likes
Re: Lying and Misled Sales
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, Please be assured that we want you to get any promotional discounts that you are eligible for. I understand that some Home+ Rewards discounts are not reflected on your bill and our resources show that promotional credits and discounts may take up to 2 full billing cycles to be reflected on the account. Have you received 2 bills after you ported your wireless service?

-Antonio

0 Likes