Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marketing opt out?
Alysandir

I've had it with Verizon sending people to my door. Today, I had a Verizon representative knock on my door not just once, but a second time an hour-and-a-half later and both times they woke me out of a sound sleep. And this on top of requesting the LAST time Verizon came to my door to remove me from their marketing list.

What do I have to do? Because clearly Verizon doesn't seem to appreciate that there is nothing that I want to buy from them that's going to be accomplished by sending someone to my door uninvited. Or maybe they do? Because when I asked the young lady what she thought she was going to sell to me given that I'm ALREADY A CUSTOMER, she responded, "we just wanted to come by and make sure you were happy with the service." In other words, we're going to knock on your door, no matter what. 

Verizon, I swear, if I thought that you'd stop bothering me by doing so, I'd close my account tomorrow and pick up with AT&T. But it's clear you're going to keep bothering me no matter what I do, so I'm just going to ask: how do I get you to stop harassing me with marketing visits? 

0 Likes
Re: Marketing opt out?
acraftylady2

I would be reporting it to your town.  Mary

0 Likes
Re: Marketing opt out?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Alysandir. We certainly don't want to see you leave and our sincerest apologies about the marketing you've received. We're here to help. Please dial 866-211-0874 as shown here: https://www.verizon.com/about/privacy/advertising-programs-privacy-notice

-Lorenzo

0 Likes