Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Massively over billed with no explanation. Also, there is no way to contact Verizon for an explanation.
csambrotto

My bill just went up by more than 50% without an explanation. There's no way to contact Verizon and there's no chat functionality and there's no hope. I've been a customer for years and the longer i stay the worse it gets.

0 Likes
Re: Massively over billed with no explanation. Also, there is no way to contact Verizon for an explanation.
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Your online PDF bill is itemized. What is different this month vs last month. By comparing the 2 bills to see what is different, you should be able to figure out what changed.

0 Likes
Re: Massively over billed with no explanation. Also, there is no way to contact Verizon for an explanation.
csambrotto

I'm sorry but you're wrong. My bill is itemized but only generally. The 50% increase is described only as an adjustment. What does that mean?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Are you looking at the online bill or the downloaded PDF bill? They are not the same. The PDF bill will have MUCH more information.

0 Likes
csambrotto

i've looked at both and neither explain the massive increase in my bill. I've been a customer for years and i'm familiar with your billing--the additional charges are not explained.

I've invested hours tonight trying to get an explanation...officially giving up. I'll make one more effort to figure it out in the morning and then it's off to the BBB for me. Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

It isn't rcschnoor's billing. They are just another customer like yourself.

If you are so familiar with the billing itemization, could you please post the individual charges for the current bill and the previous bill so we could review it? Remove any personal information when you post the information. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Massively over billed with no explanation.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Have you already taken a look at the bill from last month and this month to compare? Take a look at the Billing Statement and tell us what we can help correct. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-latest-bill/  VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes