Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message Logs
Jcoiteux

The message log is showing the total number of text messages accurately, but the log is not reflecting that number. It's missing MMS messages and has been for about a week. When is this going to be corrected?

Re: Message Logs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jcoiteux, providing you with complete details about your usage is important. We are here to assist. Where are you viewing this information? What is the make and model of the phone? Are call logs showing? 

0 Likes
Jcoiteux

I'm viewing it on the My Usage section of the Verizon WIreless website. The phones are iPhones. It's not missing iMessages, I know those aren't included, ever. It shows the correct total, but does not provide the picture/video messages anymore, but they are included in the total number used. The log doesn't reflect it accurately. Please go back to the old logs.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jcoiteux, thank you so much for the reply back. It's always nice to know what type of messages are being sent. I do apologize for the recent change. We've made sure to lift your feedback and concerns about showing Picture Messages on the usage section of My Verizon. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes