Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I deleted my message by accident and I went online to see the number and it doesn't show any trace of it. My son was playing around with my Google Pixel 4 last night and I'm wondering if he might have changed something so the number isn't showing on the usage section?

0 Likes
Re: Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is odd that the records would not be listed for your messages. How long ago were these messages sent/received? To view records click here https://www.verizon.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/. AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
nicolehvt

I’m sorry I don’t have an actual answer, but I’ve found since the website has been updated, all of the things I loved about usage have changed - for the worst.  Significant loss in functionality from a user standpoint. It takes sometimes 9 hours for the messages sent/received to show up on the log. You can’t see ANY of your MMS pics messages have been sent. It shows you an increased number of messages in total, but no details on the details page used to say picture/video or something like that. You can’t assign a contact name to a number (it didn’t carry forward) so if you don’t know their # off the top of your head, who knows who it was. It’s really a horrible update. Yesterday, in the span of 3 minutes - yes, 3 minutes - it told me I had used 301 minutes 0 messages, 1700 minutes 350 messages, and 450 minutes and 450 messages... none of which was correct.

Maybe your messages ARE really there, they just haven’t been updated on the page yet? Fingers crossed for you but this is an epic fail on vzw’s part. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

nicolehvt, we appreciate your feedback regarding our new usage view details. We certainly hope you reamin in the Verizon family. Is there a particular reason you need real time usage log?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes