Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Microsoft charge through Verizon FRAUD!!
YESIA74

I got a charge on my account from microsoft of $99. Verizon said they cant do anything about it and left me in the weeds. Verizon said it came from a phone number that we don't use. we have that extra line because of the unlimited data (we need 4 lines). That phone is old & dead and no one uses it. Plus the text i got about the purchase was made through my line, not the one they said.

I contacted microsoft and they are as bad as verizon. They want all your email info to see if you made the purchase. They said they cant take it off since i don't know the email address that it was purchased from.... well duh i wont know, i didn't make the purchase!! 

I've been dealing with this for almost 24 hrs and no luck.

What do i have to do?!! after 6 years with verizon im calling it quits with them.

0 Likes
Re: Microsoft charge through Verizon FRAUD!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a long-time and valued customer of 6+ years, we'd certainly regret losing you and we'd like to continue being your wireless service provider for many more years to come.

I'd be disappointed too if I incurred an unexpected charge to my Verizon account from Microsoft. We apologize for your inconvenience. We've also noted your explanation about how the charge was incurred, as well as your reference about having contacted our Customer Service Team for assistance in this matter, after having contacted Microsoft.

As a valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too and we'd be more than glad to further investigate this matter for you.

-Robert C.

0 Likes
Re: Microsoft charge through Verizon FRAUD!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.http://spr.ly/6606MiMMC

-Robert C.

0 Likes