Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Military Discount
cj010507

Hello, without notice my military discount of $40 was removed from my account. After I noticed this on my bill, I immediately updated my status on the id me website. This was all completed in September and my most recent bill does not have the discount and is actually charging me an additional $40 instead of crediting me. I have been with verizon over 20 years and there is no loyalty. They charge what they want without notice and its very unfair. I would like the $40 credit restored and also to be reimbursed for the extra $40 I was charged. I have called several time to rectify the situation.

0 Likes
Re: Military Discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cj010507 First, I want to thank you for your service to this country. Your bravery, sacrifice, and strength do not go unnoticed, and we will always be indebted to you and your family for all you have given to the country. 

We understand how important this is for you and I can assure you that your loyalty is greatly appreciated. Please tell me more about what changed; have you made any recent changes to your account/plan? What's the beilling cycle on your current bill?  

-Evelyn

0 Likes