Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Military switcher 200$ Rebate
Amandamramos

I switched in August and one incentive that was offered was the $200 military rebate. I have called customer service 4 times since then spending atleast 45 minutes on hold each time. I am resubmitted for this rebate for a third time. My military status has been verified and the customer service representatives cant understand why i keep getting denied. They have still not offered any resolution for the inconvenience. It should not be this difficult when you advertise these incentives!

New and irritated customer.

Screenshot_20201209-135406_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Screenshot_20201209-135304_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Military switcher 200$ Rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure this is resolved. What is the Promo Code you used to submit your rebate?

0 Likes
Amandamramos

FAREWELLPASTELS

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Please send us a Private Note, we would like to look into this for you.

0 Likes
Amandamramos

Private note to where exactly?

If there someone from Verizon who can contact me directly regarding this ongoing issue which began in September. As the customer i have reached out and spent over 5 hours in total over the course of several months trying to find a resolution. This matter has been a total failure on Verizon customer service.

0 Likes
Amandamramos

The promo code is visible in the supporting pictures uploaded with the complaint. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Amandamramos-

We certainly want to help look into your rebate to ensure you get the assistance you need. Please respond to my Private Note.

-CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
militarymom33

Sorry to say but you are probably never going to see a resolution to this.   Verizon cares NOTHING about its troops.  My son is active duty military on my plan and I am a LONG time customer.  He deployed several months ago and because Verizon has no affordable options for international plans, he had to use another carrier.  They cancelled his line and demanded the device payment balance up front in one lump sum.  I called and explained - they do not care.  It's "policy".  They could have easily made an exception or transferred the device payments to my line but no.  TOO BAD SOLDIER pay up now.  So, I help him out and pay most of it and then set up a plan to pay the rest of it IN TWO WEEKS when he gets his next paycheck.  It was two hundred dollars and I asked for two weeks, not a huge deal right? Nope, they put my account in collection and charged me a late fee.  Tried to straighten that out this morning.  Spent almost two hours on the phone and chat supposed to get call back from a manager at 10:30 and customer support an hour later to check to make sure manager called.  Would you be surprised to learn I got neither call back?  I urge you to spend your hard-earned money elsewhere - this company treats military like garbage  

0 Likes