Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Minimum Term Service Contract
bobbycopeland870

Very disappointed to see a $20/month Minimum Term Service Contract fee added to my family plan when Verizon customer service said there would be no additional charges when I transferred a line over from my old employer.

This charge was no where in the Customer Agreement that was signed and Verizon is saying they cant do anything about it now?

0 Likes
Re: Minimum Term Service Contract
acraftylady2
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@bobbycopeland870 wrote:

Very disappointed to see a $20/month Minimum Term Service Contract fee added to my family plan when Verizon customer service said there would be no additional charges when I transferred a line over from my old employer.

This charge was no where in the Customer Agreement that was signed and Verizon is saying they cant do anything about it now?

As noted in the link provided by the other community member, business lines can still get service contract. If a line that was under contract and transferred to a separate personal account, there is a minimum service contract term (one year) that is applied with the transferred line. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bobbycopeland870, we appreciate your feedback and we're sorry to learn that this was information was never shared with you, but we assure you that this was included with your contract agreement prior to moving to a standard consumer account. Rest assured that as soon as the existing contract has ended, the additional $20 will be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Does this information help clear up the details at this time? 

-Kevin

0 Likes