Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misleading Advertising and Representatives Nurses BEWARE
NurseFlo

Verizon advertises $30 a line for nurses, I contact a Verizon Representative to verify if this is true because it seems to good to be true. I verify with the Verizon Representative specifically asking how switching plans would work and specifically asking how much it would cost. Turns out it's not just $30 a month because the surcharges and taxes for the unlimited plans are higher than the non unlimited plans. Wasted hours online attempting to figure this all out. Don't trust Verizon advertising and Don't trust these Representatives. Thanks for the gesture Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: Misleading Advertising and Representatives Nurses BEWARE
shotgunanybody

No disrespect but that's not exactly a fair complaint. I just ported from tmobile and had a plan that included taxes and fees. Tmobile is going to be your only option to bypass taxes and fees, however to do that they supplement it by charging for other things. From my research AT&T is worse than verizon for taxes so there is no way around taxes and fees. Believe me when I ported over from tmobile I was shocked to see the amount of taxes and fees as well, however I was just spoiled by tmobile. This is just reality. If you want a cheap bill go prepaid. This issue is more your lack of knowledge than Verizons fault

0 Likes
NurseFlo

Turns out I was just dealing with CS Reps who didn't know how to communicate effectively. They left out key explanations which led me to believe that it was an increase in taxes when in reality it was something else. It was simple miscommunication on their part and me being tired. Finally got a good CS rep who solved everything and in the long run will save me money! Being exhausted and trying to contact Verizon CS was a bad idea and I will not be doing it again. Lots of wasted time and frustration over a simple miscommunication.

On a different topic glad you escaped T-Mobile, I would rather be without a phone than ever do business with T-Mobile. 

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am so sorry for any confusion surrounding your options. We certainly want you to get accurate information anytime you work with us. If you still need additional support, please let us know! AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes