Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misled by Verizon In Person Associate
masonh1109

To whom it may concern,

I have attempted to resolve this issue with customer service for the last three months. During that time I was promised two return calls from a customer service supervisor and one for second line leadership and to date have received none.

The issue started when I visited a Verizon store in person in Florida. At that time I was on a 4 GB plan and receiving 4 GB from the Royalty program indefinitely for a total of 8 GB for the price of 4 GB (as long as I did not change my plan). The Verizon representative convinced me to change to a 10 GB w the promise that may bill would decrease by $10 a month.

When I received my next bill it actually increased by $80+ due to the fact that the line access charge went for $20 per a line to $35 per line. I called Verizon and spent about an hour on the phone with a customer service representative and she advised me that my $80+ would be credited on my next bill and my 4 GB of royalty would be reinstated the following month. The money was credited to my account but the 4 GB royalty was never reinstated. So I called, again, and spent another hour on the phone. I was told by Jerry your representative that he was speaking with his supervisor and she would submit a form on my behalf to reinstate the 4 GB royalty since I was misled by a Verizon representative and that I should receive a return phone call in a week- this did not happen.

So I called again, I asked immediately to speak to a supervisor and was transferred to one, she told me that there was nothing she could do, I advised that was unacceptable since I would have never changed my plan with 4GB royalty had it not been but for the Verizon representative misrepresenting the 10 GB data plan as it being less expensive that what my current bill was. I asked to speak to her supervisor, she took my phone number and promised to have her supervisor return my call- this did not happen.

So I called again, and again immediately asked for a supervisor, the representative spoke w her supervisor (Stevie-female- this is all the information she would give me). Her supervisor told her there is in fact a form and she would return my call. The representative told her my experience and that I have been promised multiple return call before- I thought for sure given that she would return my call- this did not happen.  

I am astonished by the lack of care for customer service by not only Verizon’s first line leaders but Verizon’s second line leaders as well. I would like Verizon to remedy this situation of being misled by Verizon’s representative and reinstate my 4 GB royalty data. I am prepared to discontinue my service if not resolved. 

0 Likes