Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Missed appointment
nltruk

I had a scheduled appointment today at 2 pm in Hermiston, Oregon.  No one came.  I have spent a minimum of 5 hours on line and talking to people about getting a new phone.  I have been disconnected twice, been given differing information, and put on hold for a supervisor.  I hung up after 10 minutes.  I also drove 30 miles to the store...making it a 60 mile trip.  Need I say I am very disappointed about the service I have received.  There seems to be no way to get an answer to my concerns.  The company's service is deplorable....and don't blame it on the virus.  I am sure your representatives are working from home, but that is no reason one has to wait or schedule a call.  I just sent in a request for a call....it said a 5 minute wait....well, that is past.   All I need is to talk to someone who can handle this with one phone call.

0 Likes
Re: Missed appointment
Tigerstep

Ordering a phone online is no different than ordering anything else. Any info about any device can be found from a Google search. Why were reps needed to do this?

0 Likes
Re: Missed appointment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's great to see you are interested in ordering a new device, and we will be glad to help. Please tell us, how may we assist you? Do you have access to My Verizon? Could you please provide us with more details about your current situation?

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes