Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Missing Add-on For Disney + and Hulu
clopeztech29

I spoke with 3 VZ reps and is unable to add Disney+ on add on or HULU. All 3 reps are also missing the icon to ENROLL for Disney + and HULU. Yes I reinstalled VZ app and addons entertainment and there's no link except  Discovery. Nothing under all addons for Disney. I tried logging into another phone and PC and there is no option either. VZ reps keeps on transferring me to Disney and HULU and of course they can not assist because Im not enrolled in VZ wireless. VZ is the portal partner I need to enroll in first in order to get the subscription. All 3 reps are are not helpful at all. First rep said he will call me back after lunch. Never did. 2nd rep said sorry missing the icon as well and COLD transferred me to other provider. 3rd rep did the same. Horrible.  Is it so hard to add a link or to enroll a user ID that is the main account manager to ENROLL? 

0 Likes
Re: Missing Add-on For Disney + and Hulu
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know being able to take full advantage of your subscriptions for Disney+ and Hulu with us, clopeztech29. We're definitely here to help ensure you get things fully sorted out. To add any add-ons with Hulu and other streaming sites, you normally need to setup the account first with your payment information and add it, then the bundle added through My Verizon using the same email address should link to the accounts to cover the cost of the basic plan. This way you only pay for the add-ons you choose. We understand you're trying to enroll from My Verizon and missing the option there, but to be sure, are you missing both Disney+ and the Disney+ bundle or is one of those showing up?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
clopeztech29

Thanks for response. Yes I'm missing the option for disney+ link is not there to click on. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would need to double check some things on our end, please us a Private Note. 

0 Likes