Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Missing Apt Number on shipping address
HP100

I ordered a phone through the Verizon Call Center, I gave them the address to my apartment and double ck the address.  But when I got the Notice from UPS that my phone was arriving, I noticed that there was NO apt number listed.   I tried to contact UPS, but they will not let me update the address.  Then I noticed the phone was sent back to the receiver.  

I called Verizon again and told them what happen.  They said I need to order another one, which I did, and asked them to double ck the apt number.  Sure enough, the same thing happened again.

So, I called Verizon a 3time and told them what happened, and they said I needed to order another phone.  I told them I am not ordering another phone until I get the money back from the other 2 orders.

1 month later, I still have not been reimbursed, and no phone.  Little did I know that Verizon CANNOT deliver to Address with apt numbers!

0 Likes
Re: Missing Apt Number on shipping address
fidgetz2

I had the same problem. I ordered a phone through the call center, and I gave them my address which has an apt number.  Needless to say, the apt number was missing from the shipping label the phone was sent back to Verizon.  I called Verizon and told them what happened, and they told me to call UPS.  Unfortunately, UPS only has an automated answering machine and there is no way to talk to anyone.  

So, I called them again, and they said I need to reorder.  But I don't know how reordering will "add" an apt number to the shipping label.   I don't think Verizon has the technology to ship to addresses with apt numbers

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you so much for providing us with these details, HP100. I'm sorry to learn that there have been some issues with getting a new phone shipped out to you. We would love to check the details of these two orders. We will be sending you a Private Note. Please respond to that message. Thank you. 

-Kevin

0 Likes
HP100

*** Update

After several private messages, the only thing they can do is place another order for another phone.  and if,,, the apt number is missing again, you can try to contact them and ask them to put in a "change of address" which may or may not be accepted.  I did not try it and do not if it works.

Needless to say, I am going to get my money back and buy my phone somewhere else.  If you are having the same problem, I suggest you do the same.  

0 Likes