Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Missing Discounts from Account
Kegster86

Hello,

I am having the same issue this person had:

https://community.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon/M-H-VZW-Bonus-Discount-Incorrectly-Removed-from-My-Accou...

I signed up for Verizon Wireless back around Black Friday 2021.  I had already signed up for Fios Gigabit so I figured might as well sign up for wireless to get the discounts.

When I signed up, there was a promotion going on that increased the normal $10/month Mobile + Home Level 3 discount up to $15/month.  In addition to that, they also offered an extra $20/month bonus discount.  

My wireless bill had both discounts on them for the first 2 months. Discounts on my account Dec-Jan 2022Discounts on my account Dec-Jan 2022

Then in the middle of January 2022, there was an issue with my Fios account not applying a discount correctly.  They told me the only was to fix it was to create a new Fios account, which I did. I did not know that when I did so, it unlinked my Fios and Wireless accounts.  That removed the increased Mobile + Home Level 3 and $20 Bonus Discounts.

When I got the new Fios account, I relinked it to my Wireless account.  I had to call Fios to have them reinstate the $15/month Mobile + Home Level 3, which they did very quickly. They saw it was a mistake and promptly corrected it.  I then called the Wireless side to have them do the same, reinstate the removed discounts.  The person I spoke to said they would submit a ticket but that it should be corrected in 1-2 billing cycles.  I haven't heard back from them since they submitted the ticket. I currently only have the regular $10/month Mobile + Home Level 3 and no bonus discount like I was told would be fixed. 

Discounts 2.jpg

It's not a lot of money but I would still like to have this issue resolved and have the discounts that I was promised back on my account.  Missing $25/month in discounts still comes out to $300/year.

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Missing Discounts from Account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Kegster86. We certainly want to assist with this in every way that we can. Please send us a private message so that we can assist further. 

-Brett

0 Likes