Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Missing Trade IN
dheathscott

I've had 4 calls with the Trade In team attempting to track down a trade-in I sent in on July 16th and was received by Verizon on July 29th. The original sales person I worked with through the Verizon sales site to purchase phone didn't give me a Submission ID, he did send me the TradeIn kick. Each time I call I'm on hold for 45 minutes and it takes an hour to go through the history of the last call. I need someone from the TradeIn team to resolve this transaction and apply the $400 credit to my bill. I'm currently on hold and on minute 32 and have spent over 8 hours either on hold or talking to your TradeIN team. By the way, the Chat sessions need to be connected to your TradeIN time and quit wasting my time by telling me I most go through the TradeIN web site after talking to them for an hour. The TradeIN web site wants a Submission number, which the Sales person apparently didn't create one.  Either send me my old trade in back to me or resolve this issue and credit my account the $400.

0 Likes