Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile+Home Device Dollars NOT BEING ADDED!!!
jcoop269

I see I’m apparently not the only one having this issue.  I joined the Mobile+Home promotion when it first started maybe 4-5 months ago and should have easily accrued $50 in device dollars from Mobile+Home alone but that is not the case.  I’ve chatted with support at least 4 times in 3 months trying to resolve this issue and they point out that I’ve received device dollars every month because they see my VERIZON UP credits redeemed for device dollars each month in my history and refuse to understand the difference between the two.  Last week I finally was told to reach out to the UP team but this was no help either.  Then finally, last week, $10 was added to my app for Mobile+Home.  So basically, VZW fixed their issue (maybe) but didn’t give me what was actually owed to me from Mobile+Home alone and I’m sitting with that whopping $10 when it should be at least $50.  I want the issue resolved! I’ve seen multiple posts on this forum about the same issue but no resolution! I’d hate to leave VZW for another carrier because after tens of thousands of dollars on tv, internet, and mobile service, they can’t even honor a promise for a few hundred off my next mobile device!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile+Home Device Dollars NOT BEING ADDED!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jcoop269, we want to help in any way possible. So we can help, please feel free to send us a Private Note. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Tigerstep

A part time job with the same time invested would have earned you more than a $10 credit by a large margin.

0 Likes
jcoop269

Cool response bruh...so instead of trying to have VZW make good on a promotion they’ve promised to their loyal customers, I should have invested the same time in working part time at a second job to earn the $10 a month they’re failing to provide me...makes perfect sense.  Perhaps we can lobby for VZW to just start charging another sixteen fees per month and all will be well because we’re now all working second jobs part time rather than holding them accountable in some spare time...SWEEEEET.  It’s not even so much about the $10 as it is about providing something they’ve promised to provide.  Should we all just let things like this slide? 

0 Likes