Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile + Home Rewards woes
jt1492

Had a much longer post queued up, but it was lost on an inconveniently timed page refresh...

I've been struggling for 4 months to get the Mobile + Home discount applied to my VW account (it went through quickly with FiOS). I know that I'm registered correctly, but nobody can tell me why this hasn't gone through yet. Super frustrating experience trying to chase this down every month, as it keeps not showing up on my bill. A ticket was supposedly opened about 3 weeks ago, but I have yet to receive the ticket number or a status update. I'll keep trying to push this through, but in the meantime, does anyone have any ideas on how I can get this resolved?

0 Likes
Re: Mobile + Home Rewards woes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jt1492, we always want to ensure you receive any discount you qualify for and would love to look further into this. You deserve the best service and pricing available. Have you heard any updates on the ticket that was submitted for this issue? *Stanley

0 Likes
jt1492

Hi Stanley,

Unfortunately, no updates after another three weeks. I also checked my VW bill for next month and it's still not reflecting the discount. Any advice on how to proceed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I would recommend reaching out to us in a Private message so that we may pull up your account and look into this in closer detail. *Estevan

0 Likes
MS40

I’m having a similar problem unresolved for two months despite what seems like hours of phone calls and chats.  Tickets have been opened without any resolve and I’ve even had return calls scheduled and then no one ever called.  It’s super frustrating over such a minor item that you would think a company as large as Verizon would be able to resolve quickly. How do we send a private message?  I have screen shots and emails to share but cannot do that in chat.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MS40, getting all discounts on your account is important. Let's take a closer look. I've sent you a Private Note. Please send us a message there. Thank you. -Kevin

0 Likes
MS40

Thanks Kevin.  I have done that.  I am in a chat now.  I also made a longer post with more details here: 

https://community.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon/M-H-VZW-Bonus-Discount-Incorrectly-Removed-from-My-Accou...

0 Likes
gfnj973

Hi, I have not received the $10 "Mobile + Home Rewards" monthly bonus for March and April 2022. I had been receiving this each month and I have not made any changes to my Verizon Wireless nor my FIOS plans.

What is the best way to send a "private message" to request someone from Verizon support to look into this? Can you please provide instructions?

thanks!

0 Likes
gfnj973

0 Likes