Mobile + Home Rewards
fcho218
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed up and enrolled in early March and got an email confirming. Fios recognized this reward on their end, but wireless did not. The first time I spoke to a wireless rep, they told me to follow up in a month so I did. The next wireless rep I spoke to said follow up in another month so I did again, but they told me I had to escalate.

I reached out to a wireless rep again and they told me that it was recognized on their end (and that I've received $20 in device rewards over the past 2 months), but that I should reach out to verizon up customer service to see it on my app since I wasn't seeing it. They also promised that my rewards were being accounted for even though I wasn't seeing it in the app.

I called Verizon Up customer service and spoke to a gentleman named Salem and he told me that he would escalate it and that it should be resolved in 1 to 2 days. By the third day I called again and they told me to wait another 3-5 days. A week later I called and they said that they are still viewing the ticket but that "it's still being worked on". I called again and they told me that "it's still being worked on". I made my first call to Verizon Up three weeks ago and no progress has been made despite an escalation and a promise this would get resolved in 1 to 2 days by Salem.

At this point, I am fed up with the amount of time I've spent trying to get something as simple as Mobile + Home rewards. It's been months of waiting and hours spent on the phone and at this point, I feel like the poor customer support is simply not worth the time, effort and energy to continue pursuing Mobile + Home rewards. I'm also very seriously reconsidering being a continued customer of verizon despite having been a customer for many many years. 

If this is not resolved soon, then I will consider Mobile + Home rewards to have not been a legitimate promotion and I regret having spent so much time trusting promises made by Verizon's customer service when they were all false.

Re: Mobile + Home Rewards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, fcho218. We want to make sure you get the rewards you deserve. We are sending you a Private Note now. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, fcho218. Let's see what we can do about your Mobile+ Rewards. What should you be receiving on your wireless account? Are you supposed to receive a discount?CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
fcho218
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never received a private note.

It continues to show up as 'Pending' on my app despite being recognized by both Fios and Wireless. Wireless customer service says that I supposedly have $20 in device rewards (should be $30 by then end of this month) but I'm not seeing it on my end. Please read my initial post.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

In that initial post, you mentioned a ticket. May we have that ticker number?

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
fcho218
Enthusiast - Level 2

David - Could you please private message me so that I can send you the ticket number in confidence? This was with Verizon Up. Thank you!

0 Likes