Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile + Home Rewards
Mathevi

Verizon is a very dishonest company. Enrolled in “Mobile + Home Rewards” FOUR MONTHS AGO and still saying “pending no further action required”. This is frustrating, I called the customer at least 20 times within 3 months. Sone agents suggesting to cancel the request and reenrol again while there is obviously no option to cancel. They do this on purpose because they are simply stingy and don’t want give the discount to customers. How in the h e l l something so easy is taking 4 months. How hard is it to verify a customer has both mobile and Fios ? I’m sick tired of Verizon. I’m switching both my cellphone and wifi provider. 

0 Likes
Re: Mobile + Home Rewards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mathevi, 

Getting the rewards you're supposed to is vital, and we want to make sure you're happy with our services. The last thing we want to see is you deciding to leave the Verizon family. We're sending a Private Note to assist further. 

-Ryan

0 Likes
Mathevi

Why this is not posted?

0 Likes
Mathevi

I’m sick tired of Verizon and their stingy  system 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mathevi, this is beyond odd and we are here to help.  We need to continue in a setting, can you please respond to our Private Note?

-Santo

0 Likes
Mathevi

Are you purposely hiding my post?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Mathevi. We certainly want to make sure that you are able to enroll in the Mobile + Rewards program successfully. So that we are updated, can you please share the steps you are taking to attempt to enroll in Mobile + Rewards that brings you to the page indicating that it is pending? 

-Brett

0 Likes
Mathevi

This is the same thing I keep seeing for 4 months now. Ridiculous! What’s more frustrating is, when I talk to an agent, they “suggest” me to cancel the application and redo it now  well there’s mot even to cancel the process. I’m just waiting for the end of the month to switch both cellular and wifi company because I’m sick tired of Verizon greediness 

0 Likes
Mathevi

UPDATE: I switched both cellular carrier and home wifi provider. Best thing I’ve ever done. You can delete this post and all other comments. I’m not a Verizon customer anymore. Thanks!

0 Likes