Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile + Home discount
Jar100708

I was forced by a Verizon tech to upgrade my service saying my TV boxes were discontinued.  I was promised it would not affect my mobile + home discount.  Sure enough it did.  I’ve spoken to numerous agents and when I first tell them they have no clue what the mobile + home discount is.  How can a Verizon agent not know this discount?  I am been told i will get a call back.  As expected that has not happened and still am not receiving my discount.  Please help!  I have spent a month and a half dealing with this.

0 Likes
Re: Mobile + Home discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jar100708, thanks for the message. We do understand your concern. Check out the details on how to make sure that you are enrolled in Mobile + Home by following this link https://www.verizon.com/support/mobile-home-discounts-faqs/ 

-Kevin

0 Likes
Jar100708

I’ve been sent this link numerous times by customer support.  It tells me oops we ran into a problem.  Apparently the issue is on Verizon’s side .  I’ve been given 3 ticket numbers and none of them are ever taken care of.  Customer support tells me they will call back with the issue resolved but they never do.  They keep saying it’s an issue with my account that only Verizon can solve.  How do I get past customer support and speak with someone that can actually help me?

0 Likes
JrFrazier

In The same boat. I got to speak to a manager "Max", who assured me she would take care of it and nothing was done. It's been a month since I talked to her... Have another issue with a trade-in now. I have only been a Verizon customer for 2 months and this has been THE WORST customer service experience I have ever had. 

0 Likes