Re: Mobile + home rewards
jt10128
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't bother, they'll send you back to wireless. File a complaint with BBB or start sending public tweets, otherwise they don't really care.

0 Likes
kcarroca1221
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having the same issue since April 2021. I have spoken to a dozen customer service reps/Chat reps so on and so on. Everytime I try to join the app is telling me that my fios account is not active. It doesn't even let me input any information!! I even had an operator see my phone screen as I did it. Needless to say being bounced around from Verizon wireless and Fios reps is the most frustrating part of all. Fix your app and make this an easier process.

Bluejeans6

I can't even find the home+ mobile link on my app was on phone for hours tonight....and I'm  no slouch at technology. They just moved me from agent to useless agent who kept copy and pasting the directions 😑 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Bluejeans6. We are sorry to hear that the Mobile + Home rewards link does show up in the Verizon Up section of your My Verizon app. We would be happy to take a closer look in to this issue for you. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Bluejeans6. To confirm, you are signing in to My Verizon with the registered account owner line?  *Cassie

0 Likes