Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Month2Month on MORE Everything
gkski

I have a 3 lines MORE everything plan and we are currently getting the $25 Month2Month discount on the 3 line fees as well as a corporate discount.

One of our lines needs to upgrade the phone to an iPhone 8 and I am not sure I received the correct information from a chat session. I asked it I would lose the $25/line Month2Month discount and was told that I would not if I purchased the new phone on the DPP monthly payment plan. I am hearing elsewhere that the only way to keept the $25/line Month2Month discount is to purchase the phone outright and activate it on our plan. Yet someplace else I read that some CSRs will give you back the $25/line Month2Month discount after the DPP $25 discount ends when the phone is paid off.

Does anyone have a definitive answer on this?

Finally, am I correct that the only way to do the $72 tradein on the iPhone 5s is to purchase the new iPhone 8 on a DPP monthly payment plan, i.e., can you get the tradein credit if you pay full price for the new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Month2Month on MORE Everything
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

With the More Everything Plan, when you purchase a new phone on DPP agreement you get a discount on line access fee. It is the same amount as the Month2Month discount. The trick is when the DPP agreement is finished, you have to manually add the Month2Month discount back on the line by calling customer service at 1-800-922-0204 and requesting it.

Depending on your usage, it might be worth reviewing the current plans against your plan to determine whether or not you could save some money by switching plans. You do have to take into account that the unlimited plan options don't allow employee discounts so that might affect your decision if switching is good for you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Gkski, we always want to make sure we are answering your questions as detailed as possible. We have sent you a private message to assist you further.
SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
gkski

I have not heard further since your private message?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Ann154

It may be rumor, or erronious information, but I recall it being posted that the discount for being out of contract and the discount for using DPP are different and if you give up the out of contract discount, you can’t get it back.  Forcing you to stay in a DPP or paying $40 a month line access.  Was that wrong?

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

It is a different discount, but there have been recent threads here where people who were coming off the DPP were able to get the Month2Month discount only after calling customer service to request it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes