Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Monthly Bill
Grimmett11

Maybe I am wrong here but I don't think I am. When I first joined Verizon I was making payments on 2 devices on my account which I completely understand as I agreed to the payment plan on two devices. I have since payed off one of the devices in full. Should my bill not be cheaper after paying off one of the devices? Yes, was my original thought but no I was completely wrong. My bill has not changed since having payed off one of the devices. I just got done chatting with a rep about my bill and he said everything is as it should be. 

0 Likes
Re: Monthly Bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed information and such a great question too. If you've completely paid off your Device Payment Program (DPP) agreements, your monthly charges should be less the monthly DPP installment payments you should no longer be paying. If changes have been made to your account it would be reflected on your billing statement.

I'd be concerned too. There is a quick way to check to see if you're still under a DPP agreement by dialing #UPG or #874 from your mobile phones and tapping the CALL/SEND button. This option will also advise you if you're eligible for a new device upgrade.

You should also be able to view your account's monthly charges from your My Verizon access. We'd be more than glad to investigate this matter for you. How does this work for you? Thanks! -Robert C.

0 Likes