Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Account is being paid by someone else.
raven20202021

My account has been paid by a credit card in October and in November.  I called Verizon on October 1st and the agent told me to take it as a blessing.  I told the agent I'm concerned as I had my ACH payment set up to be paid on 10/04.  She said I shouldn't worry about it but if it made me feel better to let the payment go through and it will credit my account. I let my ACH payment go through on 10/04 and it didn't get applied to my account.  I called Verizon's Finance Department on 10/07 and was on hold for 45 minutes. Finally, a representative came on the line and I explained everything to him.  I spent over 2 hours on the phone with him and he assured me my account would be credited within 48 hours.  I received a text message from Verizon stating my account would be credited.  It never happened. On 11/01 I received a text message that my account was paid. I went into my bank account as I had my payment to be sent to Verizon scheduled for 11/02.  I logged into my Verizon account and indeed my account had been paid again with a credit card.  I called Verizon and explained everything over again. The agent reversed the 11/01 payment and she said she was putting a hold on my account so my account won't allow credit card payments. I asked her if this would stop my bank statements/ACH payments and she said NO.  My ACH payment went out on 11/02 and now on 11/03, the payment has not been posted. I contacted Verizon again and after three people, NO RESOLUTION!!!!!  The agent today stated my account is being researched for the two ACH payments that I've sent and it takes 7 days for that process to be completed.  I did call my bank and they have not changed the way in which they are sending my payments to Verizon so the ONLY resolution I can come up with is to end my service with Verizon and become a T-MOBILE customer.  

0 Likes