Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Bill
Prinken2

My Bill for 2 phones that are paid off. Then took a promotion of buy one and get one, so technically my bill should be 35x4=140 plus the payment of the Phone I took which they claim should be 26, some say 35, which I really don't mind. So since adding the 2 new phones that I am suppose to pay for one and all the connection fee plus taxes.

As, I expected my phone bill was $375, last month, I called they said it was a mistake it probably because it is the 1st bill, all the God forsaken excuses. This month the bill is $475..... Hahaha I laughed cause unless Verizon is working for my money you won't get an extra penny out of me, for a bogus phone bill. i know you have lobbyist & special interest in high places, that gives you the authority to squander funds out of struggling Americans, I certainly will not be in that group. My phone number last 4, is 8449. You should contact me.

0 Likes
Re: My Bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, being on top of your bill and balance is vital, especially if you are administering your finances. We are here to clear things up. We sent you a Private Note.

0 Likes