Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Upgrade Nightmare
LooieB

I'm at my wits end. 
I upgraded to 2 iPhone 12 mini's from 2 iPhone 8+'s, was provided 2 UPS labels and 2 boxes to return. They were shipped at the exact same time from the same UPS store. One was delivered, one was not. Verizon advised that I needed to resolve this with UPS. After opening a claim ticket with UPS and having UPS acknowledge that the package was lost, Verizon gave me an ITTS #4568605 and that I would get the $580 credit (the same amount I received for the received 8+) and it would be reflected on my bill in 3-5 days.  It's now 2 weeks and I've heard  nothing. I've spent over 5 hours on the phone over 4 different sessions  providing the same information everytime to numerous customer service representatives and supervisors.

I'm tired. I don't know what to do and basically I'm out $580 for following Verizon's process.

It's not right, or fair and I don't know where else to turn.

Thank you for listening,

LooieB

Re: My Upgrade Nightmare
Gofukkyourselfverizon

Oh. Trust me I know. Between the dirt of a Verizon app/website and trying to get my iPhone 12 replaced due to the screen glitching and now the wife’s iPhone 12 not receiving any calls or texts. Being on hold off and on for countless hours and to be transferred to someone else via the Oregon trails time. Getting tired of paying an butt load of money and just getting shafted. I feel for you man and pray things get figured out but from my experience it’s gonna be a hot minute. Phones in and out of signal, slow loading when clearly shows full bars and then be told it’s on my end. I’m sorry miss tech lady but I know what to do with an iPhone. I can do anything I want with them. 

Re: My Upgrade Nightmare
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for sharing your experience, LooieB. We know getting your full value with your phones sent in is essential. We'd be glad to help ensure this situation is fully resolved. Please send us a Private Message to continue. 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes