Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Verizon App (Our system is unavailable at the moment)
ASIALI33

Since last two weeks I am not able to access my Verizon app, when ever I open my verizon app it show this error message "Our system is unavailable at the moment ". I have called Verizon to fix my issue they logged the ticket but no follow up

708CB1E7-0ECF-434F-862D-3A088C181DA5.png

Re: My Verizon App (Our system is unavailable at the moment)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ASIALI33, we certainly want you to be able to access your My Verizon application. Are you able to sign in to the website? What steps were provided to try to correct the issue before the ticket was filed?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
ASIALI33

Hi TionnaB_VZW,

Yes, I can sign in to the website, and I try all the methods to debug the cause of the error I try to restart my phone, uninstall and reinstall the app updated my ios and lastly I try to sign my account on my wife's phone via My Verizon app and I got the same error, so believe it's not the app or the phone it's something related to my account.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate the details. You mentioned a ticket being logged. Do you have the ticket number? This will start with INC. 

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
ASIALI33

[ticket # removed per Community Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for that information, ASIALI33. We do want you to have access to our app on your phone. To get this addressed, please use the Feedback selection when you go to the app. We see that it shows on the error page you get when launching the app.

Just choose Other, and state the issue. Our App Developers monitor the feedback from the app and will look into the issue for you. You can also email our App Developers at MyVZMobile@VerizonWireless.com 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes