Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Verizon App (Our system is unavailable at the moment)
KandK05

My Verizon app has not been working on both my iPhone 11 and iPad for MONTHS.  I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, restarting, clearing cache, etc., etc.  I even tried to follow the advice in this thread to enter Feedback.  When I click Feedback button I get an Error message: Unable to process your request.  I have similar issues with the website where I end up on an error page when trying to Chat or just browse the site.  Feel like I am going down rabbit holes every time I try to use app or website.  What is going on??

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon App (Our system is unavailable at the moment)
9wood

I'm having same problem this has happened before as well 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to have the best experience possible when using the My Verizon app. I'm sorry to learn about the issues you're having, and I'm here to help you. What specifically is happening when you try to log in using the app? What happens if you to go our website at www.vzw.com/myverizon instead of the app? Please provide some additional details, thanks very much. 

0 Likes
Son7

I have same problem. I call to customer service, and they give me a ticket and said that wait couple days. Let's see how it works. Disappointing on their system error. 

0 Likes