Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Verizon App does not work on Verizon Samsung Tablet
Swipesy

My Verizon App stopped working on my Verizon Samsung Tablet.  This happened before, in November 2016.  The issue is a problem on Verizon's system.  How do I get it fixed without going through the painful Customer Service, read from a manual approach only to find out they have to elevate the issue to their top technical support staff?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon App does not work on Verizon Samsung Tablet
deloused

What is the model of your tablet?

0 Likes
Swipesy

It is a Samsung SM-T377V

Android Ver 6.0.1

System Update T377VVRS1BPL1 Dated Jan 13, 2017

0 Likes
deloused

You can email the app development team directly at- MyVZMobile@VerizonWireless.com to have them work on your issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for sharing all of those great details, Swipesy. We regret hearing your last experience wasn’t ideal, and we’d be happy to work towards making this as painless as possible. Let’s start by gathering some more information. What happens when you try to use the application? Any specific error messages?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Swipesy

Thanks for the link.

0 Likes
Swipesy

After typing in my user ID a pop message comes on that says Alert.  Login to Verizon wireless.com for more information.  When log on to Verizon nothing appears to resolve the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's definitely not ideal. Do you know the exact wording of the alert?

JosephT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Swipesy

I gave the exact message received.

A pop-up box appears and says "Alert.  Sign on to Verizon wireless.com for help".

That is it, nothing more.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the details. Have you checked to see if the application was up to date?

LauraL_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes