Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Verizon App not working
mjvmaltos

I am having an issue when I click on the My Verizon app it states “Our System is unavailable at the moment” then at the bottom of my screen it has two options “feedback” and “retry”.  When I click on feedback it takes me to another page that asks “What are you giving feedback on today?” Then it gives two options “My Verizon App” and “Store Visit” because I’m having issues with the app I obviously click on “My Verizon App” and then it gives error code (20N) “Error unable to process your request. Please try again later.” When I go back and hit “Retry” the system loops me back to the “Our System is unavailable at the moment.” With both the feedback and retry options at the bottom. This has been happening for 2 months now and I have uninstalled the app. Reinstalled. Updated software and still issue persists. Happening on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Anyone have a similar issue that can help me resolve? 

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon App not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here to help, mjvmaltos! Do you have the same problem if you sign in to the website at VZW.com?

ScottD_VZW

mjvmaltos

Thank you! No I don’t, I am able to log into the website with no problem on my iPhone. 

0 Likes
mjvmaltos

Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can certainly look into some other options, mjvmaltos. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
JAB9

My Apps isn’t working 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AB9, we are here to help. Please clarify are you referring to the My Verizon app or all apps in general on your device?-Tionna

0 Likes