Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Verizon Wireless Nightmare
Helpful

Current problems on attempted new service with Verizon moving from T-mobile.

1).  I am being billed for service I have not started or used because I don't yet have the phones.

2).  The order got cancelled?  News to me lucky I called to check on the order or would not have known until Dec 5th.

From the beginning:

Place order through 1800 number @ Verizon.  Bringing 2 lines over from T mobile and adding 3 lines.  Purchased 2 phones by credit card.  Suppose to get 2 free (iPhone 12 pro max 128 gold). Total of 4 new phones and bringing one over(iPhone 11).  Instructed by Verizon employee not to activate sim until 4 new phones all arrive and activate all at same time.  I followed and am following those instructions.  Took about an hour to place order and pay for 2 phones up front.  (Verizon employee said charge went through).   Found out today it did not go through.

Last week get a call from billing asking why I haven't used the SIM card.  Told them and they said the bill would have to be credited when all activations were done WHEN I GET THE PHONES.  Couldn't help me further without a PIN number.  Directed me to the local store for assistance with the pin.  After 4 hours and fixing the pin thought I was just waiting on the phones.  

Call today find out they were cancelled and bill still exists.  talked to about 8 people on the phone today.  Customer service and telesales keep transferring me back and forth no one can solve it.

Latest call has been telesales who put me in hold with customer service its been 2:12 hours and 13 minutes as I type

Went to store and spoke with 2 people who say they can't help unless I just pay the bill for service I have not gotten or used.  

Last ditch effort, ready to give up and just try At&t. 

Re: My Verizon Wireless Nightmare
Helpful

FYI

I am about 12-14 hours in all total trying to come over from T mobile.  Today I started at about 10Am.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are concerned to hear you are having these issues. Let's take a closer look. We have sent a Private Note to get some more details.

-Joshua

0 Likes
Helpful

Where did you send it to.  I didn't get it 

0 Likes
Helpful

Still on hold on this particular call.  2 hours and 33 minutes.  its comical at this point.  

0 Likes
Helpful

Just hung up while still on hold.  A full business day gone.  Im Out

0 Likes
9wood

They are bad to get help from have my own ordeal 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Helpful, this is definitely not the experience we wish for you to have when you are trying to start a new service with us. Hours on the phone is never a pleasurable experience, we definitely wish to help. Have you received any new information on the order for the new phones? VianeyP_VZW

0 Likes