Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Verizon and plan changes not working
boomer63
Member

I downgraded my kid's plans to the Kid Plan due to quarantine and everyone being on WiFi.  Seems to have worked well for all the kids except one.  I've set and checked all the Smart Family settings again and again to no avail.  I finally gave up and changed her to Start Unlimited, but now it's stuck in the most restrictive possible configuration, though My Verizon shows no restrictions.

I keep getting this message when I go into the plan page:

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 7.31.03 PM.png

This has been happening all day and nobody to Live Chat with.  She needs her service for school tomorrow and now she is dead in the water.

Horrible.  Going to Twitter next to see if I can get some response.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon and plan changes not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Boomer63, keeping your kids connected during these hard times is definitely a must to help with being able to maintain their education. So we can help check on this, please send us a Private Note! JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon and plan changes not working
jav6
Sr. Member

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Boomer63, keeping your kids connected during these hard times is definitely a must to help with being able to maintain their education. So we can help check on this, please send us a Private Note! JoseL_VZW


@vzw_customer_support , @josel_vzw   Send WHO and HOW a Private Note?  There are restrictive Forum Policies on sending Private Messages.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon and plan changes not working
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

@jav6 wrote:

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Boomer63, keeping your kids connected during these hard times is definitely a must to help with being able to maintain their education. So we can help check on this, please send us a Private Note! JoseL_VZW


@vzw_customer_support , @josel_vzw   Send WHO and HOW a Private Note?  There are restrictive Forum Policies on sending Private Messages.


 

There are no "restrictive Forum Policies on sending Private Messages" that I'm aware of. You may be thinking of the old forum platform where users had to go through the 'request to Follow/approve Follow' process before private messages could be sent. In this current platform any user can send a message to any other user by clicking the Message button on a user's profile page.

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon and plan changes not working
jav6
Sr. Member

@tikibar1 wrote:

@jav6 wrote:

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Boomer63, keeping your kids connected during these hard times is definitely a must to help with being able to maintain their education. So we can help check on this, please send us a Private Note! JoseL_VZW


@vzw_customer_support , @josel_vzw   Send WHO and HOW a Private Note?  There are restrictive Forum Policies on sending Private Messages.


 

There are no "restrictive Forum Policies on sending Private Messages" that I'm aware of. You may be thinking of the old forum platform where users had to go through the 'request to Follow/approve Follow' process before private messages could be sent. In this current platform any user can send a message to any other user by clicking the Message button on a user's profile page.


My mistake.  I participate in another vendor Forum, using the same platform (maybe older) which DOES restrict unsolicited private messaging.  That difference caused my confusion and mistake.  I apologize for the misinformation.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes