Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My bill has two lines on it. Is the second line a payment for my new phone? If so, will that charge go off when I become eligible for another upgrade?
kerrycwells

My bill has two lines on it. Is the second line simply a payment for my new phone? If so, will that charge go off when I become eligible for another upgrade?

0 Likes
Re: My bill has two lines on it. Is the second line a payment for my new phone? If so, will that charge go off when I become eligible for another upgr
Tigerstep

Your title answered your own question. If you see two lines, you're being charged for two lines.

0 Likes
Re: My bill has t
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Great question! When viewing details for your account, you'll view each individual line's monthly charges (e.g., access, add on features (e.g., wireless insurance, etc.,), Device Payment Program (DPP) deduction (If applicable). 

The Device Payment Program monthly charge will be displayed, as you'll be able to view your monthly payments for the device(s) (e.g.,, 1 of 24, etc.,) and each DPP agreement's remaining balance, along with any credits being applied (e.g., Device Trade-In promo credits, etc.,). Once you've paid your  DPP agreements in full, you'd be able to upgrade to a new device. Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks!

0 Likes