Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My charges are different every month and I have yet to see my bill be what I was told it would be.
TaraMDe

I have had Verizon forever (I had a Nextel phone that switched if that tells you anything).  I have not had any major issues until this past December when I added a phone & line to my account.  My first bill tripled (after being told that it would increase by about $50).  I had to call 3 times to get my discounts applied,  I have two different ones.  I thought all was well, then I got the bill for Feb.  The bill was for about $45 more than I was told it would be.  I called and again no one could tell me anything.  I so hate it when they persist in "reading" the bill to me, I can read, that doesn't tell me WHY.  I kept telling the rep the problem, they just kept telling me that the charges were correct.  I finally just asked if the next months' bill would be correct, "yes, it will" so they said.  Of course, it isn't.  I called again today and was told that I had to wait for the bill to post after I was told last month that it is too late once the bill has posted.  Why can't the bill just be what I was told it would be in December and why can Verizon change my plan without my say, it has caused me problems two months in a row now.  I changed my lines back to the way I wanted them and the estimate for the month is triple again.  

0 Likes
Re: My charges are different every month
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I would be shocked if my bill went up again as well. I will love to help to see what happened. I have sent you a private message. 

-Amber

0 Likes