Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My phone cant receive calls but i can call others
Kawaiichancx

Ive had my phone for a few months now (galaxy Ao3s) with the same sim from my old Verizon phone and the same number. My phone was working fine yesterday but today im not able to receive calls from anyone who tries to call me. It will ring 3 times then go to voicemail on my friends phones but i wont even get a notification for a missed call or that someone is even calling me.

I can make calls myself and they go through which is the weird part. I can also send and receive texts. 

I dont have anything on that should change my call settings. Do not disturb is off, same with airplane mode, it doesnt need a update either. I also reset the phone and popped the sim card out for a bit but its still not working. 

What should i do? Im honestly confused. 

0 Likes
Re: My phone cant receive calls but i can call others
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Kawaiichancx. We appreciate the details you've shared and we definitely want to provide the service that you deserve. Help is here. When did this begin? Please confirm your city and state. I am confident that we will resolve your service issues. 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
UncleTodd1

Hello. Did your issue of not receiving calls get corrected?

0 Likes
UncleTodd1

I am having the same issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you're having the same issues, UncleTodd1. I'm eager to get this resolved. 

Do you have a Samsung phone as well? If so, please try the following steps: Open up Settings> Apps> One Talk Dialer and uninstall.

Please let me know if this helps. -Vanessa

0 Likes