Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My service has been suspended, but I was not notified and have no idea why.
TreborYelam

I was almost late paying the bill, but got it paid two days ago. My checking account was charged and everything. Despite that, the next morning, my phone stopped connecting to service around me, and I can only use the Internet when connected to wifi. I logged on to my Verizon and could not find anything that told me my account has been suspended. The only way I know is that whenever I use messages, it tells me "Messaging for this phone has temporarily been suspended, please log on to myverizon to turn on messaging.". Can anyone tell me how to reactivate my service or why my account has been suspended? Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: My service has been suspended, but I was not notified and have no idea why.
ynggrsshppr91

*611 or 1-800-922-0204 is your friend. And yes it will work from your suspended phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ynggrsshppr91

*611 or 1-800-922-0204 is your friend. And yes it will work from your suspended phone.

0 Likes
TreborYelam

I tried that, but all it says is: "Welcome to Verizon Wireless, please do not hang up, your call has been redirected to financial services. ... Your service has been temporarily disabled. You have a current balance of $0.00.

And then it gives me a last of payment options, with no ability to talk to an actual person.

Please help me, this is my only phone and I don't have a computer. I'm afraid I might be missing important calls and don't know how else to get a hold of a human representative other than using these forums.

0 Likes
ynggrsshppr91

Press 0 for an operator

0 Likes
chanega

it doesn't work from a suspended phone... I can't make any calls out. Any other ideas of how to contact them?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We do want to give you all the facts. When you suspend service manually on My Verizon, you are unable to place calls. You can see the facts here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/. The best way to be able to have service would be to reconnect your service. You can see all the details for this in this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/reconnect-service-faqs/.

- ElizabethC_VZW

0 Likes