Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MyVerizon App not working
Goonie9power

Every time I open the MyVerizon App I receive the same message, “Our system is unavailable at the moment”. At the bottom of the screen there is a feedback and refresh buttons. When the feedback button is pushed I receive the message ”Oh no, your session expired. Please, sign back in.” I press the Sign In button and I receive the ”Our system is unavailable message”. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, cleared safari cache, reset network settings, etc. 

Re: MyVerizon App not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Goonie9power, I rely on My Verizon app constantly, so receiving an error message is very concerning. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me what happens when you sign in from a computer (vzw.com)?

RodneyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sgosserand

I sign in from my computer and the times listed for all of our text messages are wrong.  Can you tell me why?  They are slow by about 5 to 7 hours.  Thank you for your time in responding to my question.

0 Likes
brianb23

Can't verify to get the discounts. get an Oh no, your session expired.  1/6/2020

StopEatingBees

Just had this same issue. I managed to click on a "read FAQ" or something similar within the Verizon app, which sent me to the website where I signed in, then I was able to get Verizon Up to work for me.

Ihope that makes enough sense to get you there, as I don't remember the exact steps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

brianb23,

That gets old fast. We want you to be able to do everything you need to. How are you trying to log in? Does the same thing happen if you try this from another device?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Doonser

I get this all the time. Tried clearing cache, etc. Chatted with reps three times. The answers were useless, like "uninstall the app." I CAN'T, it's Verizon bloatware, part of the phone, it can't be uninstalled. So I disabled it, then enabled. No improvement. A rep told me to uninstall all Norton products. Did that, but it did not help. App is useful, except when it doesn't work, which is usually. Reps are useless and waste my time. BTW, typing in this window is the worst. Can't go back and edit. Excuse any mistakes (or blame Verizon).

kg304

Grrrrrr.. I am so frustrated with the Verizon app.  90% of the time I am not able to get whatever reward is offered because of this error message "Oh no, your session expired" and it asks me to sign in.  I hit the "sign in" button and it takes me to a page that talks about using my location.  I hit the "ADVANCE"  at the bottom and then it asks me "allow My Verizon to access this device's location all the time?" and I hit "Keep while in use access".  Most of the time it will take me back to the "Oh no, your session Expired" screen or it will take me to the screen where it recognizes me, shows my data remaining, etc. but when I try to click on claim a reward it goes back to "Oh no, your session is expired".  I really like the rewards but am extremely frustrated that I can't claim them most of the time.  Like others, I have called verizonwireless help 3 or more times, was told to uninstall, etc and nothing works. 

HELP!!!!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello kg304,

I would be concerned too if I weren't able to claim my rewards. What is the make and model of your phone? Do you get that error message only when you tap on "Claim"? When was the last time you fully powered your phone off?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
Bowhunter5811

I'm have the same issue, gonna switch carriers just cause they've frustrated the heck out of me. 16 years with Verizon and have never had a problem Til now, their customer service has gone to .......

0 Likes