Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MyVerizon Message + app not working and tech support is ridiculous
dkp2

MyVerizon Message + app will not delete the list of senders/receivers and after 270 communications with Verizon tech support they keep asking me the same questions, including "What phone number are we dealing with?" -  I have ben trying to resolve the issue for nearly a month now and have gotten absolutely nowhere. In the app I can delete the messages and they go away. When I login again there they are! Not the messages themselves but the list of people whose messages I have deleted, you know, the left pane?

AND DARN IF THEY ARE NOT RAISING MY MONTHLY COST IN AUGUST!!!  Unbelievable

Anyway, I am so tired of repeating myself to level 1 and level 2 techs that I am dropping the app and will start looking to replace Verizon as my carrier.

0 Likes
Re: MyVerizon Message + app not working and tech support is ridiculous
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely don't want to lose you, dkp2! Have up checked the Verizon Messages+ app for an update to version 6.2.3? 

-Jordan

0 Likes
dkp2

Given your reply it is obvious one of us does not understand where the problem lies (other than communication). The message app in question is a Verizon web based app so how am I to check for or update? I access the app through a browser on my pc - Windows 10. What am I missing?

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@dkp2 wrote:

Given your reply it is obvious one of us does not understand where the problem lies (other than communication). The message app in question is a Verizon web based app so how am I to check for or update? I access the app through a browser on my pc - Windows 10. What am I missing?

You weren't very clear in describing your issue, e.g. accessing the 'MyVerizon Message+ app'.  To be clear, the browser web access to Verizon's Message+ service is NOT an app nor accessing an app, but access to the service via a browser page.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes