Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MyVerizon app is frozen and won't update. How do I fix this?
zhemgang

the app doesn't complete the update process and cannot be used or deleted. ant advice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: MyVerizon app is frozen and won't update?
zhemgang

Fixed my own problem, Simply powered off the iPhone by pressing the sleep button until off slider came on. The restarted the phone and did the update successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: MyVerizon app is frozen and won't update?
zhemgang

Fixed my own problem, Simply powered off the iPhone by pressing the sleep button until off slider came on. The restarted the phone and did the update successfully.

0 Likes
Re: MyVerizon app is frozen and won't update. How do I fix this?
scottdugdale

Not really the solution:  After the iOS 15.3.1 update, AND a successful Verizon App update, it continues to freeze on a badly rendered. blank sign-in screen.  Powering off and re-booting does nothing, and neither does deleting / reinstalling, quitting the app and restarting, etc.  it is simply broken for me and right now, useless.  Help / chat  / customer service useless.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having full access to your My Verizon online account is important, and we are here to help. When did this begin? Have you made any recent changes to your account or device? What's the Make/Model of your phone? I assure you we will do all the research necessary to get this resolved for you. 

-Evelyn

0 Likes