$500 via Verizon e-gift card (sent w/in 8 wks). Activation of 4G LTE/5G phone on 5G Get More plan req’d. Device must remain active for 45 days. $500 charge back if service cancelled w/in 12 mos or eligibility req’s are no longer met. See vzw.com/bring-your-own-device for details.
I've been having issues when trying to change account settings or redeem Verizon Up rewards for awhile now and it has been driving me crazy. I wanted to post a possible solution to my fellow Verizon customers on what has solved this issue for me.
1. At the bottom of the pull-out menu on the main MyVerizon screen you will want to tap "sign out".
2. On the screen that asks do you want to sign back in tap "different user".
3. Enter your phone number on the screen.
4. Enter the code sent to you if prompted.
5. Enter password and attempt to complete whatever tasks you were having trouble with. Should work now.
I have not tried this while on home wifi. I used my Verizon 4G connection.