Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
NCTUE reporting late bill, Verizon billing history shows bill was on time, nobody will correct it.
JSFI

I recently received a letter from the NCTUE, the National Consumer Telecommunications & Utilities Exchange (not a credit reporting agency, but a utilities reporting agency), reporting that Verizon Wireless reported a monthly bill as being paid late.  My Verizon Wireless online account billing history shows no late payments.  I filed a dispute with the NCTUE, and they reported back to me that Verizon still is reporting a late payment.  This is with my current Verizon account, so the Verizon Operations Recovery department will not help me.  The Verizon Customer Service says they can't do anything even though they agree with me that there are no late payments because the NCTUE has to open the dispute with an internal Verizon Wireless department.  Well, the NCTUE did open a dispute with the internal Verizon Wireless department and that department apparently refuses to admit there are no late payments.   Verizon Customer Service will not give me the number for the internal department to figure out why they're refusing to admit there are no late payments.  We're going in circles here.  Who can I call?

0 Likes