Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Name Transfer on Account
RR7172

We were on a family plan with my Family. We try to transfer the account to my name, since the original account holder split from the account. We are going back and forth with Verizon several weeks, to try to complete the transfer to my name and social security number. We have been confirmed numerous times that the account has transferred fully to my name. When I log into the account, it still shows as the Previous Account holder name. When I called in to Verizon, was on hold for over 30 min. when asked the person to help to transfer the name, they told me to re-register, however the system doest allow me to re-register, so they hang up on me. This is ridiculous and highly frustrating that simple things are so complicated and wasting my time to call in and go into Verizon numerous times, without any solution!

0 Likes
Re: Name Transfer on Account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We wantrto ensure you get the assistance you need, RR7172. Have you spoken with our Assumption of Liability department? If yes, what did they advise?

0 Likes